Sunday, February 24, 2008
showing
So we got a call yesterday that our house was going to be shown this morning from 9:30 - 10:30. We also have an open house this afternoon from 1:30 - 3:30. So since I will already have to been gone for two hours this afternoon and because I was by myself, I just got in the car and went up the street and watched. I was hoping they wouldn't come at 10:30 and I would be sitting for an hour (I took a book to read). Well right at 9:34 two cars pulled up into my driveway. It was the weirdest feeling to see someone else at my house. They looked around the outside, pointed at some things and then went inside. They were inside for about 20 minutes then came back outside, walked around and pointed at more things. Then they left. So I got to come back to the house at 10:00 instead of 10:30. It was just so strange to know that someone else was in my house. I know that there have been lots of people in our house but actually watching them go in was different! So that's my random post of the week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment