Benita and I receive daily emails with parenting/pregnancy tips. Every week there is a tip for dad's-to-be. Today it talked about fears that dads have before their child is born. I'm sure every father has fleeting thoughts about if they will be a good dad, be able to provide for their kid, etc. One thought that has come into my mind occasionally is how will I do during delivery? I really think I'm going to be fine but the thought is still present.Today in my daily email I read a stat that really only 1 in 600 men actually pass out or get nauseated while their wife is in labor. So I'm thinking I'll be fine! Besides, if I pass out, Benita would never let me live that down!



2 comments:
I don't think that Dr. Happel would ever let you live it down either!!!
You will do fine...
my dad passed out - but that's because he learned after the dr. delivered me that there was another one coming... :-) ~april
Post a Comment