Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tyler Baby Shower

Pictures from the baby shower in Tyler.


Zach showing off his Proud Daddy shirt. It is already washed and in the hospital bag to wear when Hayden arrives.

Hope our son likes the Texas Rangers as much as his daddy does!

Outfits from Gammy! Cousin Avery has similar ones.

The gift table after all the presents had been opened. We are so blessed by family and friends!

MY GIRLS! I know if I ever needed them they would be there for me! We have been close since high school.

Our group is growing! Bethany has Bekah and Avery on the way. Jessica has Randi. Lauren is getting married this year! Tammy is waiting for her prince which I know God will bless her with in His timing! And then me with soon to be Hayden!

Yummy fruit and punch!

Look at all the blessings!

Instead of a cake we had cupcakes. They were yummy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! You'll be such good parents. We're praying for you as the big day approaches. Get lots of sleep, your days are numbered :)

~Alane