Tuesday, September 2, 2008

vacation

Home from Branson. We had so much fun. I will post more details later because we have to go get the dogs tonight from mom. Here are some pictures I stole from Alane's website.

Hailey giving Hayden kisses. She did this over and over again. You can tell that Hayden thought it was funny, he has a huge grin on his face!

Hayden wrapped up like E.T. Penny (or Nana to Hayden) was afraid that he was cold.

Jachin playing in the wading pool. He also played in the "big pool" and went down the slide, but he didn't care for it much. Most of the time he gets to go "swimming" is in a wading pool.

Coralyn holding Hayden. Isn't she beautiful?! He's pretty handsome, too!

Oma Patty with all the kids - Jachin, Hailey, Hayden, and Coralyn.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

he's growing up so fast!!

benita- i just wanted to tell you that i tagged you in my most recent post. :-)

Anonymous said...

Benita and Zach,
Your little man is getting so big. I am going to have to get back there soon so I can get a Hayden Hug (and to visit with y'all too). I miss you all so much, hope the school year is going well.
Love ya!!
Nancy