Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doctor Update/More pictures

Hayden went in to the doctor today for a follow up appointment. Things are going good. He now weighs 11 pounds and 6 ounces (gained 2 lbs 4 ounces in 3 weeks) and is 21 1/2 inches (gained one inch in 3 weeks)! Our little man is growing so much so fast! Here are some recent pictures.


One week old photo


One month old!


Looking cute in overalls!


Look at these curls!!


Future member of the Timeout Club! NAH!

I love my baths now! I watch things out of the window while my parents get me clean!

Fun bath time!!

WHAT was that!!! Look at those cute eyes!


Daddy and son!!

2 comments:

April said...

He's grown so much! Such a cutie. I can't wait to meet him next Friday :-) YEAH!!! (and see his mommy!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hi,Zach and Hayden,what are you talking about?Hayden,what's your feeling you have arrived on the earth and in the family? You must be telling happiness to your father.Right?So be healthy and bring more smiles to your family.I hope I would fly to Texas from China to see you one day!It could be.
LOVE,

Sabrina